- The role of Quality Analyst is to perform Quality Assurance audits or phone calls.
- Quality Assurance Analyst (QA) is responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of organization associates who deal with our existing and potential customers.
- The QA will monitor inbound and outbound call and emails responses to assess associate’s demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures.
Were Excited About You If You Have
- Ability to complete Call Monitoring and Feedbacks as per SLA or Internally defined.
- Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to the concerned team.
- Understands process/function goals and help the team to achieve them.
- Conducting Calibration Sessions and initiating Action Plans for reducing Variance.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Multitasking and time management skills.
- Ensure Adherence to Process Quality SLA’s.
- Coordinating with the clients on process related issues & updates.
- Takes others perspective into account when communicating, negotiating, or presenting arguments.
- Listens & clearly presents information.
- Demonstrate expertise in functional knowledge and the ability to apply them in the aligned project.
- Should have more than 1+ year of experience in collections process.
- Preferred 3rd Party or 1st Party Collections experience.
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter.
- Attention to detail, time management, and decision-making skills.
- Vigilant in following up to ensure that developed plans addressing issues and problems have been implemented.
- Demonstrate flexibility and a sense of urgency.
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed.
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment.
- Creative ability & writing proficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills; Has excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills